About the company
FESCO is one of the leading public transportation and logistics companies in Russia with an extensive experience in the transportation of goods by all modes of transport, using own assets and integrated logistics.
Company’s assets contain port facilities in Vladivostok, diversified rolling-stock, fleet of multifunctional ships, large fleet of ISO containers and inland logistics terminals.
FESCO Projects provides end-to-end logistics solutions to specialized industries such as oil and gas, mining, heavy industry, wind energy and nuclear power:
· Consulting on the early stages of pre-project execution
· Route survey and engineering studies of transport feasibility
· Designing of a transportation concept
· Transportation of heavy and oversized cargoes from the manufacturers’ premises anywhere in the world to the job site by all transport modes
· Erection and installation of heavy equipment on site
Eurasia’s unique combination of maritime, railway, automobile services, as well as port and stevedore services, combined into a single logistics solution.
Executive Vice President – Head of Contract Support Department
Deputy Head of Contract Support Department
Head of Division for O&G Contract Support - Contract Support Department
Leave your contact details and we will be happy to answer all your questions
Error: Contact form not found.